There’s no denying that at a personal level, the past two weeks have been bloody awful. J and I chose to live where we do for the beauty and semi-solitude of the location – discovering the bio-diversity and our delightful neighbours has been a real bonus. However, the last few months have seemed like Armageddon […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Alien Alkanna mughlae amazing Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Birgi Black Lake blog Blogging Caretta caretta castle compost crap Dalyan dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gulay's Gallery Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Safranbolu travel travel blog travelling Turkey travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Ulu Camii Vagrant Emperor Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Bobbi on Why I Support Beşiktaş
- Turkey's For Life on Why I Support Beşiktaş
- BacktoBodrum on Why I Support Beşiktaş
- Jack Scott on Why I Support Beşiktaş
- lala on Okçular? Where's That Then?
- Duzadee on Okçular? Where's That Then?
- Elwira on A Natural Antidote To Depression
- Mike Carlson on Bi-Polar
- Mood Enhancer on A Natural Antidote To Depression
- meisha on Thank You