(‘Warning’ – those of a delicate disposition should avert their eyes) ‘The koteka, horim, penis gourd or penis sheath is a phallocrypt or phallocarp traditionally worn by native male inhabitants of some (mainly highland) ethnic groups in New Guinea to cover their genitals.’ So says Wikipedia. ‘But, come on!’ I hear you say; ‘Penis gourds, […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alkanna mughlae Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost crap Dalyan DIY dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Iran Iran Life Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Persia SW Turkey travel travel blog travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Vagrant Emperor walking walking around Dalyan Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Turkey's For Life on Seventh Heaven
- Senior dogs abroad on Seventh Heaven
- Bobbi on Seventh Heaven
- Jack Scott on Seventh Heaven
- BacktoBodrum on Seventh Heaven
- Kim on A Bit Of 'One-Downmanship'
- Ilmu Pendidikan on Okçular Book Bazaar
- Jess and Brandon on Okçular? Where's That Then?
- Mr. Gulet on The Okçular Book Project
- BacktoBodrum on Our Family Trees