It was exactly 3 years ago that J and I had picked up Kaptan June Haimoff and whisked her off on one of our adventures – this time to Ardahan Province which is hard up against the Georgian border and pretty much as far east as you can get without a stamp in your passport! […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alkanna mughlae Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost crap Dalyan DIY dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Iran Iran Life Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Persia SW Turkey travel travel blog travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Vagrant Emperor walking walking around Dalyan Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Senior dogs abroad on Seventh Heaven
- Bobbi on Seventh Heaven
- Jack Scott on Seventh Heaven
- BacktoBodrum on Seventh Heaven
- Kim on A Bit Of 'One-Downmanship'
- Ilmu Pendidikan on Okçular Book Bazaar
- Jess and Brandon on Okçular? Where's That Then?
- Mr. Gulet on The Okçular Book Project
- BacktoBodrum on Our Family Trees
- Jess and Brandon on "Come Into The Garden, Maud(lin) - tra-la-la!"