Last post I spoke about dear old Halil our local woodcutter delivering a donkey-load of illicit wood whilst the ‘suits’ from the Forestry Ministry were visiting. Halil was a real character, as was his last donkey. All the previous ‘donks’ had been sweet natured things that loved to have their ears scratched but this last […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alien Alkanna mughlae amazing Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Birgi Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost Dalyan dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gulay's Gallery Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Safranbolu SW Turkey travel travel blog travelling Turkey travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Ulu Camii Vagrant Emperor Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Trisha Thomas on Home and Away Soon
- BacktoBodrum on Home and Away Soon
- seniordogs on Home and Away Soon
- Pat Duffy on Home and Away Soon
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Home and Away Soon
- Bobbi on Home and Away Soon
- Hilary on Home and Away Soon
- Judy on Home and Away Soon
- Deborah on What A Load Of Old Rubbish!
- GerryTheJeweler.com on What A Load Of Old Rubbish!