J and I love to get out and about our area. We are privileged to live in a little, horse-shoe shaped valley at the foot of Kösten Dağ. This mountain has formed the backbone to many of the walks described in my two books; ‘Okçular Village a Guide’ and ‘Backways & Trackways’. Kösten is a [...]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Alien Alkanna mughlae Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Birgi Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost crap Dalyan dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gulay's Gallery Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Safranbolu sufism travel travel blog travelling Turkey travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Tuscany Ulu Camii Vagrant Emperor Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Des on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Hilary on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Kym Ciftci on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Ed Doell on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Jemma on Absolutely Fabulous!
- BacktoBodrum on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Nat on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Sally on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Seniordogsabroad on Absolutely Fabulous!
- Sticks and Bones May Break My Cones
- 'All In The Best Possible Taste!'
- Our Gnashional Gallery
- The Sexual Life Of The Camel . .
- Trains And Boats And Planes . .
- What You Do Speaks So Loudly . .
- The Magical Mystical Tour 2
- The Magical Mystical Tour – Finale
- Absolutely Fabulous!
- What A Load Of Old Rubbish!