J and I spent Christmas Day exploring an area in the mountains not too far from where we live. A year earlier, on the 25th, we were burying our dear old dog Sinsi who had died that morning. She loved exploring the backways and trackways with us and was an excellent sniffer-out of obscure paths […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alien Alkanna mughlae amazing Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Birgi Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost Dalyan dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gulay's Gallery Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Safranbolu SW Turkey travel travel blog travelling Turkey travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Ulu Camii Vagrant Emperor Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- BacktoBodrum on Home and Away Soon
- seniordogs on Home and Away Soon
- Pat Duffy on Home and Away Soon
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Home and Away Soon
- Bobbi on Home and Away Soon
- Hilary on Home and Away Soon
- Judy on Home and Away Soon
- Deborah on What A Load Of Old Rubbish!
- GerryTheJeweler.com on What A Load Of Old Rubbish!
- Christine on Nur – Queen of Dastar