I suspect that most people drive through Çavdarhisar and barely notice; it is, after all, a pretty nondescript dot on the map on the road to or from Kütahya about 60km southwest of that town. If you take the time, turn off the main road, and follow the signs for about 1 km you’ll arrive […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alkanna mughlae Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost crap Dalyan DIY dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Iran Iran Life Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Persia SW Turkey travel travel blog travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Vagrant Emperor walking walking around Dalyan Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Jess and Brandon on Okçular? Where's That Then?
- Mr. Gulet on The Okçular Book Project
- BacktoBodrum on Our Family Trees
- Jess and Brandon on "Come Into The Garden, Maud(lin) - tra-la-la!"
- Bobbi on Our Family Trees
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Our Family Trees
- Jack Scott on Our Family Trees
- seniordogs on Our Family Trees
- Liz Cameron on Our Family Trees
- Maria & Co on Our Family Trees