J and I woke up this morning to a truly beautiful day; the sun was shining in a blue and nearly cloudless sky; the birds were twitting; the air felt crisp and clean after the torrential rain and a walk beckoned. We set out for a short wander to Kocadere Vadi (Valley), a truly beautiful […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alien Alkanna mughlae amazing Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Birgi Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost Dalyan dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gulay's Gallery Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Safranbolu SW Turkey travel travel blog travelling Turkey travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Ulu Camii Vagrant Emperor Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Deborah on What A Load Of Old Rubbish!
- GerryTheJeweler.com on What A Load Of Old Rubbish!
- Christine on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- seniordogs on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- Kym Hamer on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- agentlabroad on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- BacktoBodrum on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- Judy on Nur – Queen of Dastar
- Jack Scott on Nur – Queen of Dastar