It was exactly 3 years ago that J and I had picked up Kaptan June Haimoff and whisked her off on one of our adventures – this time to Ardahan Province which is hard up against the Georgian border and pretty much as far east as you can get without a stamp in your passport! […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alkanna mughlae Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost crap Dalyan DIY dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Iran Iran Life Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Persia SW Turkey travel travel blog travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Vagrant Emperor walking walking around Dalyan Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Ilmu Pendidikan on Okçular Book Bazaar
- Jess and Brandon on Okçular? Where's That Then?
- Mr. Gulet on The Okçular Book Project
- BacktoBodrum on Our Family Trees
- Jess and Brandon on "Come Into The Garden, Maud(lin) - tra-la-la!"
- Bobbi on Our Family Trees
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Our Family Trees
- Jack Scott on Our Family Trees
- seniordogs on Our Family Trees
- Liz Cameron on Our Family Trees