Having a bit of a carp can feel like a very satisfying thing to do – unless one happens to be on the receiving end when trying desperately to maintain a reasonably positive mental attitude, that is. J and I had a bit of a carp recently whilst we were visiting İznik. Actually, it wasn’t […]~ read more ~
'Burasi Turkiye' Algerian Iris Alien Alkanna mughlae amazing Anax ephippiger Ayse of Kaya Birds Without Wings Birgi Black Lake blog Blogging castle compost Dalyan dragonflies Dragons Environment flowers Gulay Gulay's Gallery Gülay Çolak Hasankeyf Historic Sites Incredible Okçular! Istanbul Lord of the Rings Louis de Bernieres Magic Moments Okcular Okçular Book Project Okçular School orchids Safranbolu SW Turkey travel travel blog travelling Turkey travels Turkey Turkish travel Turkish travel blog Ulu Camii Vagrant Emperor Yuvarlakçay
The Okçular Book Project
- Turkey's For Life on Off The Grid
- Joy on Off The Grid
- Ed Doell on Off The Grid
- BacktoBodrum on Off The Grid
- Ozlem's Turkish Table on Off The Grid
- seniordogs on Off The Grid
- Mary Probert on Where The Bee Sucks . .
- Robert Atkins on "Come Into The Garden, Maud(lin) - tra-la-la!"
- Kate on Sticks and Bones May Break My Cones
- Adam on Soldier, Soldier by Perking the Pansies author Jack Scott
- What A Load Of Old Rubbish!
- Absolutely Fabulous!
- Sticks and Bones May Break My Cones
- 'All In The Best Possible Taste!'
- . . Even More Amazing!
- Encounters and Coincidence
- A Right Stitch-Up
- Our Gnashional Gallery
- Soldier, Soldier by Perking the Pansies author Jack Scott
- The Sexual Life Of The Camel . .